Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Roast of Christmas Future

England's a nice place and all, but I wouldn't want to have to eat there. Seriously, what the fuck is a turbot? A "flatfish that lives in brackish water in the north Atlantic. Also known as a butt." Only a complete nong would put that in their mouth.

But in less than 15,000 minutes now, I'll be flying for NZ. Not that I'm counting or anything. Sing along if you know the tune:

On the 12th day of Christmas, my true love* gave to me:

- 12 Burger Rings
- 11 Hillyers pies
- 10 Orange Frujus
- 9 sausage rolls
- 8 Cookie Times
- 7 Sammy's souvlakis
- 6 Ginger Kisses
- 5 blue cod
- 4 slabs of Peachy
- 3 roast lambs
- 2 L&Ps
- And a pavlova slathered in cream

* Depressingly, the "true love" buying all this for me is presumably me.

No comments: